6 - 10 months
Sponsorship & Servicing Assistant (Stage Lausanne)
OC Sport Outdoor Events are a growing portfolio including market leading cycling and running events as well as triathlon. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of exciting projects, and will specifically work on the Harmony Genève Marathon for Unicef and La Tour Genève Triathlon.
Reporting directly to the Outdoor Events Sponsorship Coordinator to support various activities and develop your own skills, the role specifically includes, but is not restricted to, the following:
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks when required.
• EU or Swiss National, or a relevant work permit
• Ability to lead relationships with sponsors and manage expectations
• Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated personality with the ability to work with tight deadlines, cope with event pressures, and manage their own time effectively
• Love of sport and outdoor events is essential!
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral
• Good knowledge of sports and the sports marketing industry especially in outdoor sports (cycling and running) will be an asset
• Must have fluent English & fluent French.
• The knowledge of German language will be an asset
• Able to take instruction and work well within a small and hard-working team
• Good knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Keynote/Mac) etc
• Driving license mandatory
Email your application (CV / cover letter) in English to [email protected]