6 months (intership)
Haute Route Project Managers Assistant, Outdoor Events
The Haute Route Project Managers Assistant will be working across the following events, within our Outdoor Sports team: • Haute Route Dolomites 2020 • Haute Route Crans Montana 2020 • Haute Route Alps 2020 • Haute Route Pyrenees 2020 • Haute Route Ventoux 2020 • Possibly other events https://www.hauteroute.org/
The role will encompass the following
· Assist with the Internal Logistics for the different Haute Route European events:
· Assist with the production of internal shared documents
· Assist with the preparation of presentations, staff roadbooks, printing and postage
· Attend events to be on-site support to the event Project Manager
· Attend promo tours and other rider events periodically
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
Note: This role requires travel to national and international events.
· Fluent in French and English preferred and ideally in Italian
· An interest in Outdoor Sports, especially cycling
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work alone autonomously and as part of a team
· Willingness to learn
· Source of proposals to improve processes
· Flexible approach to problem solving
· Ability to remain effective and calm whilst working under pressure
· A dedicated and enthusiastic approach
· Ability to work on-site at events throughout the contract
· Excellent database skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes essential and especially Excel (familiaritywith Mac beneficial)
· Driving Licence Mandatory
TERMS FOR THE ROLE
· Applicants MUST have a University/School agreement such as “convention de stage” during the entire duration of the internship
· Monthly allowance: 800CHF (gross – before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
· Holidays: 10 working days for a 6-months internship.
· Benefits: OC Sport sponsor the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be living in Switzerland) .
· Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods you may be expected to work evenings and weekends.
· Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current policies.
Your application MUST be in English, include a CV/resume, detail which intern role you are applying for, confirm your nationality/work permit status and tell us a little bit about yourself:
Applicants without a School Agreement will not be considered.
Make sure you answer each of the questions shown above, either in writing or in a video, then simply email your application to: [email protected]